AirMobility Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") handles the information of users (hereinafter referred to as "Users") of the service named AeroMall (hereinafter referred to as "the Service") provided by the company in the following manner. Please read and understand the contents before using the Service.
Personal Information the Company collect
The Company shall collect the following information in the course of providing the Service.
- Information provided on the membership enrollment form
- Information provided at the time of inquiry
- Certain information about your device, such as web browser, IP address, time zone, and some cookies installed on your device, which is automatically collected and stored when you use the Service. This automatically collected information is referred to as "Device Information”. We collect Device Information using the following technologies.
- A "cookie" is a data file placed on a device or computer. They typically contain an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- "Log files" track actions that occur on the site and collect data such as IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamp.
- "Web beacons", "tags," and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how the site is viewed.
- In addition, when a User makes or attempts to make a purchase through the Service, certain information is collected, including the User's name, billing address, shipping address, e-mail address, and telephone number. This information is referred to as "Order Information".
Purpose of Use
We use the personal information we obtained for the following purposes.
- For access filtering
- For membership screening
- For order confirmation and inquiries
- To confirm and inquire about product shipment
- To charge enrollment fees and other fees
- To notify you of changes to the terms and conditions of this service
- To identify users on the Service
- To adjust the screen layout of the Service on the terminal
- To obtain usage history, statistical information, and error occurrence information
- To reply to inquiries
Disclosure to Third Parties and Joint Use
We will not provide personal information to third parties without prior consent except in the following cases. We do not share your personal information with any third party without your consent except in the following cases.
- When necessary for a series of processes from quotation to delivery in the buying and selling of products.
- When disclosure is required by law or requested by an authorized government agency.
- When disclosing personal information to an outside contractor for the purpose of system maintenance and operation, etc., after concluding a nondisclosure agreement in advance and obligating the contractor not to use the personal information for any purpose other than the work entrusted by the Company.
Do Not Track
Receiving a "Do Not Track" signal from your browser does not change the way the site collects and uses data.
Users have the right to access the personal information we maintain about them and to request that their personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. To exercise this right, please contact us at the contact information below.
In addition, please note that we use your personal information to fulfill our contracts with you (such as when you place an order through the site) or to pursue the legitimate business interests described above. Please also note that your personal information will be transferred to Japan.
If you place an order through the Service, we will retain your order information for our records unless you request that your personal information be deleted.
Safety Control Measures for Personal Data
We have implemented safety management measures of personal data, to prevent leakage, loss, or damage of the personal data we handle, from the four perspectives of data protection, i.e. organizational, personnel, physical, and technical point of view.